DIGITAL MEDIA AWARDS
DMA is the leading and first of its kind award recognition platform celebrating the very best of digital marketing and technology advancement in Kenya redefining the boundaries of creativity, innovation and outcomes.
1. Digital Media Awards is open to all corporates and individuals with a presence on the digital space in Kenya.
2. Digital Media Awards nominees must have executed their activities in the period between 1st January 2020 – 31st December 2020
3. All nominated activities must been executed on the digital space.
4. Digital Media Awards nominees can self-nominate themselves or be nominated.
5. Nominations are open as from 18th May 2021 and can be done by anyone from the general public.
6. All submissions MUST be on VIDEO or PDF format. Any other submission format shall automatically be disqualified.
7. Digital Media Awards nominees will be judged by a panel of jurors who will make final decision.
8. Only one submission will be accepted per category
1. Promote your success among peers and to your clients
Winning Digital Media Awards improve your brand awareness and promotes your business to potential clients.
2. Gain invaluable industry recognition
Digital Media Awards set you apart from the competition and delivers a positive message to your client base.
3. Increase your professional credibility
Digital Media Awards win can be seen as a third-party endorsement of your business.
4. Professional Development
The application process can often help you to view your business from a new perspective, especially as you match up with competing entries.
5. Attract new talent
Digital Media Awards can attract new recruits to your business. Awards also help internally, raising team morale and energy.
6. Industry Leadership
Digital Media Awards can give your business a credibility boost. For example, being recognized for unique concepts or best design practices can give you additional standing in your industry.
Digital Media Awards has 23 awards in 6 categories for agencies, brand and individuals which require submission of 2020 work with detailed evaluation criteria being considered.
Entries are rigorously evaluated according to well defined scoring criteria by a group of jurors and must have be ideated or executed by a Kenyan corporate/ individual or Kenyan agency.
Entries have to be engaging and encourage dialogue with audience, raising the profile and awareness of the product/service /organization.
Entries need to be creative, original, distinctive and innovative. It should be an original creative concept having aesthetic appeal.
The jurors consist of leading digital marketing and technology practitioners who understand the Kenyan market from a contextually relevant perspective.
- Networking platform for agencies and brands.
- A platform for the agencies to spur conversations and challenge digital solutions.
- Establish and expand brand value and visibility in the digital space.
- Gain awareness on the available digital solutions
- Opportunity to find new clients and develop long lasting partnerships.
- Exchange interesting and innovative ideas, concepts, techniques and knowledge to related digital innovation issues. Award winners will stand out in the digital sector and attain a reputation of excellence building brand recognition.
- Set standards in performance which will inspire others in the digital sector to work with enthusiasm.
- Recognition from established professionals
- Gain invaluable industry recognition and leadership
- Increase professional credibility